Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Galco ankle holster. No, it's not the fastest draw when out and about but at work I am desk bound and for that it is awesome.
This morning my bosses computer wouldn't turn on. Gee, can I crawl under her desk and see what the problem is? That would certainly expose my ankle... I was able to drop to one knee and keep my hoslter behind me. Luckily the cleaning crew had bumped the button on the power strip so it only took a few seconds to diagnose and fix. But there for a second I was wondering what was going to happen when I crawled under there and she got a good look at my ankle. :ack: I work in an anti-gun environment and didn't want to have the conversation. Whew. Dodged a bullet there.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And later, at the end of a meeting, two gals asked me to pop their backs. If I had been wearing my Smart Carry I might of had some explaining to do. I have been carrying for 9 months with no incidents. All of sudden today I am almost found out. Jeesh!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the tip swillden. I typically wear low but it goods to know ahead of time.

mchlwise, I carry a PM9 with no problems in both my Ankle Glove on blue jean days and my Smart Carry on Slacks days. The Smart Carry would work fine with jeans if I didn't sit a desk all day. My jeans are not skin tight, but still not as roomy as slacks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.