Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK- so we've been thru the issue of firearms in the Delta Center, but I've got another question for you guys:
When I bought a bottle of water from the concessions stand today, the guy said he would have to open it. I said no problem, but I would like the top back so I can reclose it. He said no, they have to keep the top. I didn't ask the guy since he didn't seem like he was in a policy making position, but:

What exactly are they afraid I am going to do with it?
Al

Note to self: Bring a Dasani top to the Delta Center next time.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Maybe they're afraid you'll turn the bottle into a weapon by throwing it at somebody or by using it as a club... :?:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ruger Collector said:
Maybe they're afraid you'll turn the bottle into a weapon by throwing it at somebody or by using it as a club... :?:
Next thing you know they will strip search you and provide orange jumpsuits to wear while inside. Maybe put up a barbed wire fence and bars on the windows to keep the 'bad' people out.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I've had the same thing happen at two different MLB stadiums this year - Washington and Yankee Stadium. In both cases, they indicated that if they see bottles with lids on them, they know they came from the outside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts