Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out about this forum from antother site. Read through a bunch of the threads and sounds like a great site, glad I found out about it.

Walther is my middle name and the brand of weapon I presently carry, Walther P99 40cal. I have had my CFP for about 8 years now, I am an NRA certified instructor in rifle, shotgun and handgun. I spent 3 years in the Army years ago and have been shooting guns since I was 8 years old. Born and rasied in Southern Utah. I am married and have one son and 2 daughters, all three kids own rifles, shotguns and pistols and hunt and shoot. My wife does not like guns and has never touched one. But she said she would, I am going to take her to FrontSight and let her learn by someone other than me.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
I have been considering taking my wife to Front Sight. I think I could write it off as a business expense...something along the lines of executive training and managment retreat.

Welcome and enjoy.

-PW

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the site. I love your signature!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Walther said:
.........I am going to take her to FrontSight and let her learn by someone other than me.
Wise Man

Welcome Walther

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate the welcome responses, even Knocker's, (appropriate name).

I have learned to never believe what I read on the internet, even in Snopes, but as it said in Snopes it was ment as humor.

If my signature line is offensive to someone, let me know and I will gladly change it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Walther said:
I appreciate the welcome responses, even Knocker's, (appropriate name).

I have learned to never believe what I read on the internet, even in Snopes, but as it said in Snopes it was ment as humor.

If my signature line is offensive to someone, let me know and I will gladly change it.
There are plenty of valid quotes out there without having to resort to debunked ones. I think that it doesn't help our cause to post fake quotes.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fair enough, it's gone. By

G

·
I frequently carry a PPKS, nice German made one... Love that gun. Sure it kicks like a mule but every time I pull the trigger a Shirley Bassey song starts playing in my head.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts