Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting rid of my Glock 26 and picking up both of these pistols for carry. They both point very naturally and are very comfortable. I like the sights and can compensate for the low capacity with extra mags because they are very thin.

So does anyone have experience with these "lower end" Kahrs?

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
A friend of mine has a CW9 and loves it. I shot it a few times with no complaints. They are good carry weapons. I like the smaller size of the PMs myself, but the CWs are very affordable.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I have an old E9 and two of my friends have CW9's. They have all been 100% reliable.

I find them to be an incredible piece of engineering.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well in looking around the comments on many different forums were about 90% good about Kahr's CW line so I decided to go for it. I picked up a new CW45 at Get Some and put it through its "required" 200 round break in. I'll post some pics and a review in the Firearm Reviews section later. Thanks for your comments guys.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! :shades:

G

·
The slide on the CW9 rides on polymer and every time I take it to the range, it comes home with little shavings of frame peeling off on the lips that hold the slide in place. SCARY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts