Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,323 Posts
It is my experience that they are better natural shots than men.

I have a wife, 4 daughters and 4 sisters + many many other female relitives to back this up.

As I have taught women to shoot, it came to them easier and faster than to my son, brothers friends and so forth.

Tarzan

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Zippx_Don said:
I may be late in getting in on this topic, but from what I've seen both men and women new shooters can shoot well if given the right training and time to learn the basics. I was at Doug's one Saturday afternoon and a gal on the next lane from me was shooting her new Glock 40 with lazer sites, and was doing ok. She asked me for some advice on a few things and I gave her a few things to try, Turning off the lazer and focusing on front site, a little better grip, squaring up her sholders a little more, (She was right handed and turning her sholders far to the right like she might have seen it on TV or something, looked a little awkward) I'm no expert shooter or trainer, But a good shot. And with the few things I showed her she made awesome improvement! I wished after she left I had asked her for a phone number! Maybe go on one of those shooting & dinner dates! :lol:
Hay Don.....to bad about the girl, but if you keep going back you may snag her yet.

One question for you, your picture looks a lot like this... :swat: ......

Since I have been on here I keep seeing people make posts that talk about a "Mall Ninja" I don't know what one of those are, but from what I have seen....they look a lot like your picture.

Just wondering..... :dunno:

Tarzan

· Registered
1,323 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Here you go reid36:

6av457 said:
Mall Ninja?
A term used in forums to mean an unexperienced and enthusiastic weapon(usually a firearm)owner who pretends to be a seasoned operator. The phrase came about as a result of an over the top character in a famous satirical thread.

Don't tell anyone.....but I was just gigging the new guy because of his avatar.

Tarzan

PS I will repent.......Me and J Golden

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Zippx_Don said:
:ROFL: Nope sorry I'm not a mall ninja... That is just a ski mask that I was thinking about wearing for Halloween, Thought it looked like Hannibal Lecter if I tried to look crazy... No helmet like this guy-----> :swat:
:ROFL: Glad to see you have a sense of humor. When I saw your picture the whole Mall Ninja thing hit me and I sort of lost control.

I knew you weren't wearing a helmet, but the picture is similar. I also had Hannibal Lecter cross my mind, but that wasn't as funny as the Mall Ninja angle.

Glad to have you here and from the looks of things you have a lot to add.

Tarzan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.