Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,725 Posts
No BUG for me. I also do not carry extra magazines. I figure if I can't do what is needed in 6-15 shots, I probably shouldn't be carrying.

kyanbr, BTW...what happens if someone says your girlfriend has cooties? LOL.. Fleas are bad, but cooties are worse....

-PW

· Premium Member
3,725 Posts
If you are attacked by 10 gang bangers, I doubt having backup magazines is going to do you any good.... Shot the leader, then ask then who wants it next. If 10 guys want to attack you, it won't matter how many BUG's or extra magazines you carry, you will lose.

I don't know exactly what you thought I was saying about not carrying... I got confused in your post, but I think you misunderstood me somehow. I carry 24/7, except where I legally can't and recommend everyone else carry 24/7. My point was that if I can't eliminate my target in the amount of rounds that my gun can hold, and accurately hit what I am aiming at, I probably shouldn't be carrying a gun. I for one am more worried about reacting correctly in the situation, than how many rounds I have to through in the air. I expect my rounds to count....

-PW

· Premium Member
3,725 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
I refuse to accept that if a certain number of criminals attack me I will lose. I never accept defeat, especially when my life depends on it. I will continue to fight to my last breath. Accepting a defeatist attitude is a sure way to lose when the chips are down.
I admire your optimism! I like to consider myself a realist.

Getting jumped by 10 gang bangers, being able to shoot all 10 before they get you, with a quick stop for a reload in the middle, sounds like a good Hollywood movie to me.

Still not quite sure where you get the idea that I am uncomfortable carrying.... I may be a rookie, but I don't consider myself uncomfortable.

-PW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.