Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious about how many people carry a back up weapon with them when they are carrying concealed. Is it a good idea? Would law enforcement frown on this? I have been pulled over before and had two guns on and the cop just asked where they were and thats all. I know leo's carry a back up also. You dont need to say if you do or not i am just curious about your thoughts on this.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've been thinking of a snub nose in an ankle holster or a derringer or something extra. But, its more money and probably excessive. But, when I carry my single action 45 colt, I take the 9mm in tow, as a BUG, for polite conversations!!!

G

·
My understanding is if you can legally carry, you can carry as many as you can get away with. Maybe some police officer may question you about it, but in the end, as long as its legal, I say let them question all they want.

I would also agree that a Kel-tec would probably make a great backup gun. They have such a nice profile for concealed carry and are are easy to conceal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts