Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say WOW that was fun and it was great to see everyone for the first time. Im new and I was a bit nervous to go to the barbeque, but when I was driving home I told my wife I felt real confortable meeting everyone and I felt welcomed. You UCC group are a great bunch of people. :D

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
I'm glad you made it! It was really nice to finally put some names to faces - although I didn't get around to talk to as many of you as I would have liked (seems I'm not the only one).

I doubt I will make the next meet (due to the imminent delivery of a special little one), but I will definitely be there in spirit! Thanks go out to everyone who made this a great get together!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
542 Posts
It was nice to meet you there I'll text you that number tomorrow, my book is at home and I'm at work.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I had so much fun, too! My daughter and I made some new friends!
:crown:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Nice job on the video Dave!

And a hearty welcome to DCowboyss and his spouse! Glad you came! I showed up naked (no gun cause mine is in the shop), but everyone always makes it feel so comfortable--the way it ought to be everywhere! Thanks for a great time, new acquaintances and renewed friendships! I am looking forward to next years BBQ already, maybe I might just be the big raffle winner!

It was a pleasant night and we all had a great time. I am proud to be part of such a noble and respectable group of people! :D :flag: :patriot:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The wife and I both enjoyed the BBQ as well. While my wife may make it to the next meet, I probably will not.

Shipping to Basic Training.

Oh, and the Dodges made the slide show.

Was great to meet more of the people on here, but like most of the others here, did not get around to everyone.

Oh well, 42 adults in the picture, and that was after some had left I think.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Wow... what's with everybody shipping out lately... I heard Sgt. Jensen is shipping out too!!??!!??

·
Registered
304 Posts
Agree with usSir! Loved meeting and chatting with the ones I was able to meet. (so many I didn't get around to everyone!) My little girl had a great time, too! I think it was the safest place to be at the time. :crown:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Yes, I can't take credit for the slideshow, just posting it online and here in the forum. The family Dodge did the work (pictures and editing). Great job by the way!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The wife and I had a great time, and enjoyed meeting new folks as well as re see the ones we already know. For those shipping out God bless and be careful, our prayers go with you.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The BBQ was fun, and had a great turnout. We gotta do it again while the weather is good.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Ok, here's the video!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/deO5J3lm99s[/flash]

See it on OCTV!!!
Hay Dave....Great Video.

Well done my man.

Tarzan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts