Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been to several of their pawn shops they do not allow a loaded firearm in their store. Although they sell firearms you are not allowed to have a firearm in the store at anytime they were pretty anti gun when I went their for the Last time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this.
I saw them at a gun show a few months ago too.
"don't ask, don't tell"
But then again I mety thier ops manager a few months ago at the same gun show. Perhaps I'll pay her a visit and express our concerns.
Clark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
gunsfreak4791 said:
I have been to several of their pawn shops they do not allow a loaded firearm in their store. Although they sell firearms you are not allowed to have a firearm in the store at anytime they were pretty anti gun when I went their for the Last time.
I agree with Clark. Don't ask, Don't Tell. Even if they have signs they do not carry the weight of law. It does seem weird though since I have never seen a pawn shop that doesn't allow guns. If you have one to pawn I wonder how you are supposed to bring it in if they don't allow it? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
I have OC'd (loaded) in the Midvale, West Jordan, and Orem/Provo Cash America, and nobody has said a thing. One of my fellow soldiers is the manager in the Orem/Provo location so I will ask him about this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
It is my understanding that if you carry concealed into a business posted against firearms, and are so clumsy or unfortunate as to be caught, then the most they can do is to ask you to leave. If you then leave, that is the end of the matter. Am I right? Utah does not criminalize this action as some other states do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Craig said:
It is my understanding that if you carry concealed into a business posted against firearms, and are so clumsy or unfortunate as to be caught, then the most they can do is to ask you to leave. If you then leave, that is the end of the matter. Am I right? Utah does not criminalize this action as some other states do.
YES. The same with your work place too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,757 Posts
UTOC-45-44 said:
Craig said:
It is my understanding that if you carry concealed into a business posted against firearms, and are so clumsy or unfortunate as to be caught, then the most they can do is to ask you to leave. If you then leave, that is the end of the matter. Am I right? Utah does not criminalize this action as some other states do.
YES. The same with your work place too
Of course, when your workplace asks you to leave and not return, it's little bigger problem than when you get kicked out of the mall.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top