Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing a bulk ammo purchase? I just found that 1000 rounds of NEW ammo are between $212 and $199. I bet we could get it lower if we put together a mass order. Just a thought. We can get other calibers also. Just a feeler topic here. :type:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Guess it depends on brand, load, casing material, caliber and pricing. Do you have any more information?
:agree:

For 9mm, that's a pretty good deal. Factory reloads are about $160-170 per 1000 but I am also interested in 38 Special and 357 mag.

ian

·
Registered
542 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Guess it depends on brand, load, casing material, caliber and pricing. Do you have any more information?
:agree:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'd be interested in .38, .357, .45acp, and 7.62x39

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was looking in to buying some more...
What callibers?
I'll go for .45acp, 9mm, .223, 8mm, 7.62x54 and/or 30.06

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have not had good luck with bulk ammo......at least no Name brand.

Tarzan

PS Don't worry...I WILL shoot it anyway.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I would be interested in 1000 rounds of 9mm and a couple hundred rounds of .380. Again, depending on price and what we'd be getting...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright, this is what I will do. Email me what you want and how many rounds to [email protected] and I will get on the prices and avaialibiltiy. This ammo is NEW FACTORY loaded. Not reloads. Speer Lawman, there is also Federal and Blaser/CCI.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When you email me, put in it your UCC member name, REAL name and phone number. that way when I get prices I have ways of contacting you and know your REAL name. If I call, I don't want to call and ask "Is Strategic Tactical home"? Then maybe we need to have a Bulk Ammo shoot to use a few boxes of this stuff.... :gun8:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Let's talk...very reasonable priced for bulk. What calibers are available for purchase? You did not mention any specific caliber...Let me know.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can get better pricing if I know exactly how many rounds we are ordering and of what caliber. We are going to leave it open for one more week. Oh, and we are giving it to you at our price, we aren't making a dime off of this. Just trying to help out the Forum group here. If you don't want any then thats fine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts