Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,579 Posts
Man I hate all of this anti-California banter I read so much here!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended. And I also understand that California is a pretty strongly gun-unfriendly state (which sucks, for sure).

I just think that California is a very impressive state in many ways and they get way too much bad press b/c of the Northern radical liberals. The Southern end of the state is actually fairly conservative.

Anyways, my advice for doconix... since you travel to CA so frequently aned want to know the full extent of what your options are... I wouldn't trust the advice you find here (or on ANY Utah-based forum)... I would go online and find a CA-based forum. Addressing your questions to the Citizens there would most likely give you the best information.

If I'm not mistaken, we have several out-of-staters that visit this forum for similar reasons.

· Registered
2,579 Posts

· Registered
2,579 Posts
Ruger Collector said:
T-Man said:
Sadly, SL County today reminds me alot of LA County then... *sigh*
Boy if that isn't the truth! Drive just 2 blocks north of where I live and you hit West Valley City... everytime we go that direction I comment to my wife that I feel like I'm in the seedier neighborhoods in San Diego.

But, everywhere is ALWAYS going to have it's problems unless you become a hermit. My family tried that whole hermit thing years ago way up in NorthWestern Montana... as much as I don't like the gang-bangers and such, the hermit thing isn't my thing either...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.