Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just returned from a trip to Wyoming with my wife. Yes, I did carry while there. While there I attended the races at Wyoming Downs where concealed carry is not allowed. I was surprised to find out that carrying p[epper spray at the Downs is legal. I kept my weapon locked away in my vehicle while we attended the races.

I don't drink, but the law there prohibits carrying into any portion of a building whose main sales are generated from alcohol sales. You can't carry into public buildings or schools. I carried everywhere else; the hotel, the restaurant, my vehicle, Walmart---where no one ever batted an eye or noticed me carrying my new XD-9. Overall it was a good experience. Just be sure to look up the Wyoming Concealed carry laws before going up there and you should be okay, so long as you know their rules and regulations concerning carry of a concealed weapon.

Just wanted to give my report! :) :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sounds like you folks had a good time, Glade you did. Thanks for the info on Wyoming.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Cinhil said:
Well, I just returned from a trip to Wyoming with my wife. Yes, I did carry while there. While there I attended the races at Wyoming Downs where concealed carry is not allowed. I was surprised to find out that carrying p[epper spray at the Downs is legal. I kept my weapon locked away in my vehicle while we attended the races.

I don't drink, but the law there prohibits carrying into any portion of a building whose main sales are generated from alcohol sales. You can't carry into public buildings or schools. I carried everywhere else; the hotel, the restaurant, my vehicle, Walmart---where no one ever batted an eye or noticed me carrying my new XD-9. Overall it was a good experience. Just be sure to look up the Wyoming Concealed carry laws before going up there and you should be okay, so long as you know their rules and regulations concerning carry of a concealed weapon.

Just wanted to give my report! :) :D
Yes I have enjoyed my carrying experiences, both openly and concealed in many different parts of Wyoming.

Tarzan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts