1. My employer does not know... I think. If they did, I wouldn't really care. I work at a state university, so they can't do anything about it. My boss knows I have my permit and probably suspects that I carry, but I doubt she has been able to detect my concealed firearm.dgtanner said:If you carry at work....
1. Does your employer know?
2. If you thought your employer or fellow employees finding out would harm your business relationships, would you carry anyway?
3. To you, is carrying at work for safety, or political reasons?
Any further thoughts? I'm all ears..
2. Anybody I do business with will not find out because I carry concealed.
3. My priority is always safety. Anything political is secondary to the safety of myself and my family. Anybody that carries primarily for political reasons probably needs to rethink their motivations... or they don't care about life very much.