Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're putting together a CFP class in Cache Valley on September 6th from 9am to 1pm. Chris from Strategic Tactical will be teaching and PW is hosting us at his business. Cost is $25 and this includes the application form, fingerprints, and photos. The class is filling up quickly, so let me know if you or someone you know is interested and I'll send details.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
I'd like to reserve one spot, please.
I've got a DIL who is ready to take the class.
I have you down for one spot. I don't know if it makes much of a difference, but there will be at least 5 other women in attendance - my wife being one of them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quick bump back to the top. This training will occur this Saturday. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'm looking forward to this class, its a fun drive for me to come up there and depending on the weather, I just might rided my motorcycle up there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a co-worker who is planning on attending. Today she mentioned She has an out of state license, and won't be able to get a Utah license in time, but she is a resident.

She does have a Passport that has a Utah address. Does anyone know if a Passport works?

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
The class was great! I had a son and daughter-in-law go to the class (I went with them).
Chris from Strategic Tactical did a great job teaching the class.
I thoroughly enjoyed auditing his class. 8)

Thanks to Chris for a great class.
Thanks to apollosmith for organizing it.
It was great to see you guys again.

Thanks to PW for hosting the class in a large conference room at his business.

The class was very full. That's very exciting to me. I love to see the advance of numbers in the CCW movement.
I was also delighted that Chris' presentation slides had a plug for UCC & OCDO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Jeff. The class was great. Thanks to PW and Chris for making this happen. I already have a few people lined up for another class - in a few months maybe. My wife and several friends and coworkers were there. I'll sleep a bit better tonight knowing 18 more folks have permits coming soon.

Jeff and I talked about having another meet, greet, and shoot in Cache Valley. Maybe in November or December?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
PW, thanks for allowing us to use your bussiness, I really enjoy teaching classes there. APollo, thanks for contacting me. The ride up was a lot of fun, a bit cold but fun. Had a good turn out for it. Be safe everyone and I'll try to make the next meet up that way.. If I can ride to it I'm there.... :D

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
My building is always open. Just ask. Wish I could have been there. We had a company camping trip this weekend though. We had some serious range time. We shot everything anyone could bring for about 5 hours. Pistols, rifles, shotguns, and lots of em. I shot so much I thought I had shellshock. It's nice when the company can pay for the ammo. Got some good fishing in also. Glad to here you had a good turnout. As far as talk of another shoot, lets do it. I set up the last Cache Valley one, so I am off the hook for awhile I figure, so someone else has to step up. Who's it gonna be?????

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PW said:
I shot so much I thought I had shellshock. It's nice when the company can pay for the ammo.
Are you hiring?

PW said:
I set up the last Cache Valley one, so I am off the hook for awhile I figure, so someone else has to step up. Who's it gonna be?????
If we hold it after min-November I'll be happy to coordinate things. I'm pretty busy until then. Or someone else can take this one and I'll plan one for early spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts