Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard a story on the news about a CFP holder that was arrested after a road rage incident on I-15 in which he brandished a gun. I'm sure we'll see more details shortly, but the news media is making it very clear that the guy had a permit, but still was breaking the law.

Man, these stories tick me off. :x It takes dozens of legitimate cases of CFP holders using a firearm to save a human life to counteract the negative press we get from one incident like this. If there's any question as to whether you can control your temper, please get some anger management training or leave your gun at home (and hope nobody at home makes you mad).

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
apollosmith said:
I just heard a story on the news about a CFP holder that was arrested after a road rage incident on I-15 in which he brandished a gun.
I have looked today (12:30 pm) and can't find it on any local news sites. Please post links.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hopefully this is not just some media thing to stir up the pot. even if it didn't happen, it puts that "what if" scenario out there for the opponents.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Just might be on the new's at 10.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't see where it says he as a CFP? if he does have one it should be yanked! it's people like this that give gun owners a bad rap...

·
Registered
226 Posts
apollosmith said:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2900017

No mention here of a permit though this was mentioned on the radio. The comments all seem to indicate he was a CFP holder.
The KSL commenters are either convinced that CFP holders are satan, or they're Pancho from Mitch Vilos' book. -- i.e. horribly biased.

·
Registered
33 Posts
some of the crap people post on the ksl comment boards are just that CRAP. I don't even want to respond on there.... it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Unless you dig into court records you will always be stuck with your knowledge being this reliable:

The magazine clip belongs to an expensive gun. Harrisville Police Chief Max Jackson said it goes with a "high-priced, top-dollar, six hour .40 caliber handgun."

G

·
xmirage2kx said:
Unless you dig into court records you will always be stuck with your knowledge being this reliable:

The magazine clip belongs to an expensive gun. Harrisville Police Chief Max Jackson said it goes with a "high-priced, top-dollar, six hour .40 caliber handgun."
I gots me a six hour I am just waiting for the sevin hour, and that fancy new camber Ooo and one of those mossy nuggets, infields, steeple guns,

you get the idea

1 - 15 of 15 Posts