Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, I just found a place on the administrative page that sets the system timezone. It's set in terms of hours to or from GMT. We are now at GMT - 7. I've just changed the forum system timezone to be GMT - 7 instead of GMT -6.

However, each user has the same kind of timezone setting in his or her profile. I rather doubt that my setting the system timezone will have any effect on what you see.

Give it a try and let me know if it looks correct now. I doubt it, but let me know.

EDIT:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE YOUR TIME DISPLAY
  1. Click on User Control Panel (above, left).[/*]
  2. Click on the Board preferences tab.[/*]
  3. Select [UTC - 7] Mountain Standard Time for "My timezone" (assuming you live here in Utah or else where in this timezone.[/*]
  4. For "Summer Time/DST is in effect:", Select either Yes (when in the Spring) or No (when in the Fall).[/*]
  5. Click Submit.[/*]

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Nope... this post original showed up as posted at (roughly) 10:18 even though my time was 9:18 at the time

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I just changed my profile's GMT setting and this post now shows I posted at the correct time (9:18'ish)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Seems the time clock is off by an hour. Posts made at 6:00 get a time stamp of 7:00.

:mod: I merged these two posts to this thread, since they dealt with the same topic. --Jeff

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Check your timezone and DST settings in your User Control Panel in the Board preferences section.

The displayed times are correct for me; the settings I have are UCT -7 (Mountain time) and DST off.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This Sunday, we will go to Daylight Savings Time here in Utah. Ugh!
So, here's a reminder to change your daylight savings time setting for your UCC account.
See the instructions at the top of this thread.

And please don't come complaining to me that your time is an hour off if you ignore this friendly reminder. :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts