Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, wanted you folks to know that FBMG is going to be raffling off an AR-15 (in pink and ivory camo) for breast cancer research. It will be a great little gun for your wives or daughters. So come in and ask about it or come to the machine gun shoot (where it will be awarded) to support a good cause.
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ammosargeant said:
when is the shoot and how much are the tickets?
The shoot is Oct 4th. They havent announced the price of the raffle tickets yet. I will find out what the ticket price is and post it here along with a pic of the rifle. I'm just getting ready to duracoat the rifle in fact. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier but my post is a pre-release. I just want as many people as possible to know about the gun for charity so pass the word.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
Hey, wanted you folks to know that FBMG is going to be raffling off an AR-15 (in pink and ivory camo) for breast cancer research. It will be a great little gun for your wives or daughters. So come in and ask about it or come to the machine gun shoot (where it will be awarded) to support a good cause.
Thanks
I'd love an AR-15 in pink & ivory cammo. Would be great for some guys as well. :wink:

gf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
I want it, I want it, I want it! And I haven't even seen it yet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Queen Kat said:
I want it, I want it, I want it! And I haven't even seen it yet!
Well miss Kat. I'm half done with it and hope to have it finished today. I'll be posting pictures of it Friday or Saturday. So far I'm pretty excited about how it's turning out. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,822 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
Queen Kat said:
I want it, I want it, I want it! And I haven't even seen it yet!
Well miss Kat. I'm half done with it and hope to have it finished today. I'll be posting pictures of it Friday or Saturday. So far I'm pretty excited about how it's turning out. :shades:
I take it you are applying the camo yourself? How did you get into that and what do you use for a pattern (how do you do it)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xRapidDavex said:
FBMG Smithy said:
Queen Kat said:
I want it, I want it, I want it! And I haven't even seen it yet!
Well miss Kat. I'm half done with it and hope to have it finished today. I'll be posting pictures of it Friday or Saturday. So far I'm pretty excited about how it's turning out. :shades:
I take it you are applying the camo yourself? How did you get into that and what do you use for a pattern (how do you do it)?
I did my first camo while in gunsmithing school. From there I camoed sniper rifles, ect for the D.O.E. Now I'm using the skills gained for the public market. I use DuraCoat and a steady hand. If I need a pattern I make it myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,822 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
I did my first camo while in gunsmithing school. From there I camoed sniper rifles, ect for the D.O.E. Now I'm using the skills gained for the public market. I use DuraCoat and a steady hand. If I need a pattern I make it myself.
That is way cool, can't wait to see it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Queen Kat said:
I want it, I want it, I want it! And I haven't even seen it yet!
You beat me to it!!! I was thinking the three same words when I read the first post!
I will go ahead and say it anyway.... I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love: :love: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :mod: Thought I would add 1 extra for a little added pink lady luck! Looks like we may have a competition going Kat! :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun1: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun4: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun5: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun6: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun7: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :gun8: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: What do you say? :bat: :swat: I am ready! :swat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Oh it's mine packing mama! I don't care how many tickets I have to buy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
you think huh? well we will see!! Just remember - :bat:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top