Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Fun! I prefer the shrouded or covered hammer myself, but it's kind of cute!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Charter Arms originally advertised the same gun as "The Pink *****". Seriously. I wanted that one. It was a left-hand load (for "special" people like ME!). Then I found out that they pulled that model that due to complaints on the name and changed it to "Lady". Any body knows that "*****" just means:

B = Beautiful
I = Intellegent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Helpful

Who could complain about that?

Anyway, I'm still thinking of it. I would like to have a ankle gun when we're out riding on vacations and such.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not really sure if I like it. I think I would have to see it in person. The pink part looks sort of cheap but it's probably not. I'm usually not all that into the pink stuff anyways. I like doing things that mostly guys do. It reminds me of getting the little pink dumbbells at the gym instead of using the real weights or buying the pink tool kit at the mall.
I'm not bagging on the ladies that like the pink stuff. It's just not my style.
I do have to say that I do like the fact that it might get more girls to buy a gun and not think that it's just for men.

·
Registered
397 Posts
It would give you a chance to place your shot perfectly seeing as any bg you had to pull it on would be to busy laughing to run away! But seriously I have no personal experience with Charter arms so my next statement is just hearsay, I have been told by multiple people that charter is a lower quality firearm manufacturer. I would save the money for an sp101 or a smith.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I like pink but revolvers are not my style.
I think I want to duracoat my HK p30 partially pink when I get it. Anyone know who does it in Salt Lake?

·
Registered
342 Posts
FBMG does duracoat. http://www.fbmginc.com/ And they post on this board. I think the barrel being pink so it showed on the tip of the gun and the ejection port, along with the safety and slide release would look pretty cool. Well not for mine but for a womans gun, it would rock.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Queen Kat said:
I think I want to duracoat my HK p30 partially pink when I get it. Anyone know who does it in Salt Lake?
I have pink waiting for you any time you want.

·
Registered
304 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
Queen Kat said:
I have pink waiting for you any time you want.
Thanks Joseph! I'll take you up on the offer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts