Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING IMPACT GUNS IS EVIL AND SO IS ITS OWNER!

THAT SAID THE IMPACT IN KEARNS IS RUNNING A SPECIAL NINETY-NINE CENTS PER HOUR FOR RANGE TIME!!! FOUR LANES WORKING!

PRACTICE IS GOOD, BRING YOUR OWN AMMO, TARGETS, OIL,... ECT ...... BUY NOTHING.... DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEIR GUNS....... SHOOT AND RUN

TELL EM JON SENT YA AND DAVE IS EVIL

THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU THEY ARE EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wow, a good excuse to show up and find 20 more people in line, all but 2 of the lanes "out of order", one person working the range desk, and zero customer service.

I've had a FREE range session card in my truck for 7 months. I've stopped by a few times to use it, but gave up after waiting 40 minutes, being shuffled to the back of the line, and otherwise treated like dirt because I wasn't buying ANOTHER AR.

No thanks!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Let me get this straight. A gun shop that sells all kinds of guns including full-auto's is evil and so is Sarah Brady and Handgun Control Inc. :dunno:

I think we need to support our own. :wink:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Selling guns, even those that would give Sarah Brady hives, does not automatically qualify you for the support of the gun rights crowd. This store has the potential to give real gun stores -- the kinds that wouldn't hire an idiot that would drop a loaded handgun on the floor just to make a point -- a bad name. I would rather see them driven out of business than see them supported just for the sake of supporting gun brokers.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
utahmomof4 said:
Selling guns, even those that would give Sarah Brady hives, does not automatically qualify you for the support of the gun rights crowd. This store has the potential to give real gun stores -- the kinds that wouldn't hire an idiot that would drop a loaded handgun on the floor just to make a point -- a bad name. I would rather see them driven out of business than see them supported just for the sake of supporting gun brokers.
I didn't say they were smart or mature.

I had a situation recently LINK where gun store employees pointed guns at me out of carelessness but I didn't get on here screaming "EVIL EVIL EVIL" let alone naming the store.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have no problem stating facts about a store and stating its name. I worked for this company for some time, search my posts here and a few other forums I have been far from kind to this company. Should they claim damages for liable they would loose, every thing I have to say is true. I invite you to search the web for comments about Impact guns and its practices.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I think FBMG should acquire this Kearns gun store, and then re-train or replace the employees... They are a hazard to innocent customers, innocent firearms and to our second amendment rights (by giving gun owners in general a bad name), not to mention prime contenders for Darwin awards!

That was a decent little shop until Dell bought it, when he sold to Impact it got much worse... :disgusted:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
hedonistic said:
Have no problem stating facts about a store and stating its name. I worked for this company for some time, search my posts here and a few other forums I have been far from kind to this company. Should they claim damages for liable they would loose, every thing I have to say is true. I invite you to search the web for comments about Impact guns and its practices.
Yes, I know you have issues with them and that you were fired from the store. You have posted about it as many times as you typed EVIL in your first post. :lol3:

I have no issues with you Jon, just your choice of words. 8)

I am not sticking up for Impact although I am happy with the store in Ogden. At least nobody has pointed a gun at me or drop-tested a loaded one in that store.

·
Registered
542 Posts
MarshallDodge said:
utahmomof4 said:

I had a situation recently LINK where gun store employees pointed guns at me out of carelessness but I didn't get on here screaming "EVIL EVIL EVIL" let alone naming the store.
Ah. but when someone decides to
1. Be unsafe
2. Treat me like dirt
3. Act like a 5 year with a toy, instead of an adult with a gun.
thats when I say a company should be avoided and that "good" gun shops should be utilized instead.. impact guns gets :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

·
Registered
542 Posts
MarshallDodge said:
hedonistic said:
Yes, I know you have issues with them and that you were fired from the store. You have posted about it as many times as you typed EVIL in your first post. :lol3:

I have no issues with you Jon, just your choice of words. 8)

I am not sticking up for Impact although I am happy with the store in Ogden. At least nobody has pointed a gun at me or drop-tested a loaded one in that store.
I still love the ogden store... just hate the PEOPLE in the Kearns store.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MarshallDodge said:
[
There is more to it than that, much more, I should have left that job in the first week. At least 3/5ths of the store carries glocks, I still have friends there I'd like to know who that was. I have been invited to comeback more than once (to work) no thanks.

·
Registered
542 Posts
hedonistic said:
MarshallDodge said:
[
There is more to it than that, much more, I should have left that job in the first week. At least 3/5ths of the store carries glocks, I still have friends there I'd like to know who that was. I have been invited to comeback more than once (to work) no thanks.
don't know his name but i can give you a basic idea of what he looks like.
5'6 ish
a little on the heavy side
bald head
darker / extremely tan skin
has worked there a long time. At least 2 years.

·
Registered
378 Posts
MarshallDodge said:
utahmomof4 said:

Personally, I think there's a big difference between accidentally point a gun that you just verified was unloaded in your direction, and throwing a gun you KNOW is loaded on the floor. Not that the former is justified, because it's not, but it is definitely waaaayyyyy farther down the "evil" list than the latter. The Impact employee showed much more than carelessness; his behavior was akin to reckless endangerment, IMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
scott.pete06 said:
hedonistic said:
MarshallDodge said:
[
5'6 ish
bald head
If it is who I think it is he took a break form working there for a few months while I was there, :dunno: If it is in fact him I'd expect better from a former marine. I have on many occasions had loaded guns pointed me, there where many times where I was completely comfortable with it. But that is ridiculuos :roll:

·
Registered
47 Posts
5'6 ish
bald head
He is a extremely good friend of mine since Jr High, what sort of problems do you have with him? Where you saying he pointed a loaded fire arm at you? The Impact in kearns and FBMG are the 2 best experiances I have had at a gun store they dont make you feel stupid for asking questions. I can actually get some one to help me until I have all my questions anwsered without feeling like the employee is in a hurry to do something else like in the ogden store.

·
Registered
542 Posts
The problem I have is with lack of safety, read the following post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2911 I have problems with any person who throws a loaded firearm around like an air soft gun. I would rather be ignored than get hit by a accidental discharge. Besides I've had nothing but good experiences with the Ogden store, they have always treated me with respect and in a timely manner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mr_blove said:
He is a extremely good friend of mine since Jr High, what sort of problems do you have with him? Where you saying he pointed a loaded fire arm at you? The Impact in kearns and FBMG are the 2 best experiances I have had at a gun store they dont make you feel stupid for asking questions. I can actually get some one to help me until I have all my questions anwsered without feeling like the employee is in a hurry to do something else like in the ogden store.
I like both of the brothers, really good guys, in fact I like everyone at the store ( I don't know Sterling well.) Still customer service is lacking, the bar was low to begin with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
( I don't know Sterling well.) Still customer service is lacking, the bar was low to begin with.
Sterling is a good guy but he is more of a manager type that Olly was which means he is at his desk more ie. less face time with him. The only thing I have seen bad with their customer service is they dont have enough employees to help with customers like at the Ogden store. Some people I have seen (by comments on gun forums) do not respect a young gun store employee because they are young and therefore in their eyes know nothing. 2 of their current employees are former Marines, 1 employee is a current Army Reserve soldier, and 1 is in the process of becoming a Salt Lake Police officer. What does that mean maybe nothing but I see it as they have some discipline and know a little about what they are talking about even if they are young. As for flaging people with firearms and dropping firearms I have never seen that and I am there at least once every other week.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.