Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Let me get this straight. A gun shop that sells all kinds of guns including full-auto's is evil and so is Sarah Brady and Handgun Control Inc. :dunno:

I think we need to support our own. :wink:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
utahmomof4 said:
Selling guns, even those that would give Sarah Brady hives, does not automatically qualify you for the support of the gun rights crowd. This store has the potential to give real gun stores -- the kinds that wouldn't hire an idiot that would drop a loaded handgun on the floor just to make a point -- a bad name. I would rather see them driven out of business than see them supported just for the sake of supporting gun brokers.
I didn't say they were smart or mature.

I had a situation recently LINK where gun store employees pointed guns at me out of carelessness but I didn't get on here screaming "EVIL EVIL EVIL" let alone naming the store.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
hedonistic said:
Have no problem stating facts about a store and stating its name. I worked for this company for some time, search my posts here and a few other forums I have been far from kind to this company. Should they claim damages for liable they would loose, every thing I have to say is true. I invite you to search the web for comments about Impact guns and its practices.
Yes, I know you have issues with them and that you were fired from the store. You have posted about it as many times as you typed EVIL in your first post. :lol3:

I have no issues with you Jon, just your choice of words. 8)

I am not sticking up for Impact although I am happy with the store in Ogden. At least nobody has pointed a gun at me or drop-tested a loaded one in that store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.