Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Selling guns, even those that would give Sarah Brady hives, does not automatically qualify you for the support of the gun rights crowd. This store has the potential to give real gun stores -- the kinds that wouldn't hire an idiot that would drop a loaded handgun on the floor just to make a point -- a bad name. I would rather see them driven out of business than see them supported just for the sake of supporting gun brokers.

·
Registered
378 Posts
MarshallDodge said:
utahmomof4 said:
Selling guns, even those that would give Sarah Brady hives, does not automatically qualify you for the support of the gun rights crowd. This store has the potential to give real gun stores -- the kinds that wouldn't hire an idiot that would drop a loaded handgun on the floor just to make a point -- a bad name. I would rather see them driven out of business than see them supported just for the sake of supporting gun brokers.
I didn't say they were smart or mature.

I had a situation recently LINK where gun store employees pointed guns at me out of carelessness but I didn't get on here screaming "EVIL EVIL EVIL" let alone naming the store.
Personally, I think there's a big difference between accidentally point a gun that you just verified was unloaded in your direction, and throwing a gun you KNOW is loaded on the floor. Not that the former is justified, because it's not, but it is definitely waaaayyyyy farther down the "evil" list than the latter. The Impact employee showed much more than carelessness; his behavior was akin to reckless endangerment, IMO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.