Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Salt Lake County. I've been carrying a pistol for many years, but just found this board. I'm more interested at this point in riflery, and much more interested in real life networking and shooting than yammering on the fora. I hope to use this board to meet like minded individuals, and keep abreast of developing situations.

·
Premium Member
4,563 Posts
Welcome to the board, Bo. What sort of riflery are you interested in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appleseeds, the tradition of riflery, and the Rifleman's Quarter mile.

I'd like to compete in High Power, but don't know where to start, really. I have a Poly M14S of which I am quite fond. Handguns are cool and all, but once you buy a Glock or two, there isn't much else with which to putter. They work right out of the box, you know?

I only wish there was a rifle range in Salt Lake County.

·
Premium Member
4,563 Posts
I'm hoping to participate in an Appleseed shoot this fall - if there is one in the area. As I recall, one of the guys (Brian?) who taught at last November's shoot had his rifles stolen here in SLC at a motel - fortunately they were recovered a couple of days later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car Knocker said:
I'm hoping to participate in an Appleseed shoot this fall - if there is one in the area. As I recall, one of the guys (Brian?) who taught at last November's shoot had his rifles stolen here in SLC at a motel - fortunately they were recovered a couple of days later.
Yeah, I met he and his wife in Worland last summer, and have seen them at a few of the events.

I'd love to do a little training here. Anyone interested can get me at neotericbladesman_AT_yahoo_DOT_com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts