Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my permit yesterday and I've been carrying ever since. I've really noticed that because I OC'ed occasionally while waiting for my permit it feels very comfortable to conceal it. I don't have any feelings of anticipation that someone might see me "printing" or fear that my shirt might ride up over the pistol. It just feels like my leatherman grew a trigger and got a little bigger.. :D
Also I definately feel better now that I can carry it fully loaded too....

I am planning on to OC'ing bout half of the time still depending on the situation around me. I have three little kids so most of the time when I am out and about with them I won't be wanting to get into a scuffle with LE. But when I can I believe in exercising that right!

Thanks for everyone's encouraging words that helped me make it through the waiting period... :lol3: :lol2: :lol3:
This site just may be the best thing since the cartridged bullet!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your permit!
:party3: :thewave: :party: :dancing: :taz:
Also, I agree that OCing while waiting for the permit makes you feel more comfortable when you start to conceal.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:thewave: :thewave:

Congrats carry always but be safe.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eddie_XD9 said:
I hate you (just kidding). I'm still waiting for mine to show up. How long did it take?

BTW.....Congrats
From the day money was taken it took 53 days (not business days)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dustin WJ said:
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your permit!
:party3: :thewave: :party: :dancing: :taz:
Also, I agree that OCing while waiting for the permit makes you feel more comfortable when you start to conceal.
congrats man. :thumbsup:

me and the wifey are going to try to get to our CC classes soon. OCin' till then. :nilly:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts