Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25479434

My understanding from my concealed carry class is that in Utah, you can carry in the airport up until the security checkpoint, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I do love to read all of the anti gun people who feel everytime a gun is allowed somewhere, gunfights will automatically break out and millions of people will be in danger. I know it's probably just me, but I have not yet heard of a single instance of this occuring at the Salt Lake airport.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
sculptingmyguns said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25479434

My understanding from my concealed carry class is that in Utah, you can carry in the airport up until the security checkpoint......
Yes. :crown:

Tarzan

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
You are correct, you may carry up to the secure area, but not beyond it. Of course, at SLC airport you have to be a ticketed passenger to go into the secure area anyways, so it's not really an issue.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not allowing guns period will do no good what so ever. As I have always said, this will only stop the good guys from being armed, as the bad guys don't give 2 hoots and will still shove it down the front of their pants anyways.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can't believe you could ask this question to any hay-seed hick from a van down by the f'ing river and he would know the right answer. Politics is going to bring on a revolution some day. Good heavens. I can't stand when I hear these idiots are after our guns again. We need some people in public office who will REPEAL gun laws and never make any more. ****.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
allaround1 said:
Not allowing guns period will do no good what so ever.
Oh, come on! It'll do plenty of good! It'll spur the rapid expanse of government authority, give birth to the police state, and then no crime will take place because everyone will be too scared to leave their own **** houses.

But you'll be safe as you stay couped up in your little box, watching indoctrination TV and eat unflavored oatmeal that's fed to your room via government-subsidized nutrition pipe services.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts