·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay ladies, here is all the info on the 1st Women's Shoot! :dancing:

Sat Aug 30 at 10:00 AM

Wahsatch Shooters Association in Kaysville, Davis County

http://www.wahsatchshooters.com/Main.aspx

They will supply targets, but if you have any to bring or want to shoot at balloons etc., go ahead and bring them.

This is a free event for the first time, if we like it, they will set us up on a schedule to come regularly.

If you have your own gun, bring it so you can become more familiar with it. Otherwise, don't worry, I will bring extras. (Thanks Marshall! :wink: )

We can go out to lunch afterwards for those that choose to do so. So come, bring a friend, no matter their experience level.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Awesome! See you then. I'll let my other friends know!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Quick question: I think most of the ladies who are coming with me have guns to bring, but for those who don't, what kind of ammo should they bring, i.e., what calibers will the extra guns be? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
utahmomof4 said:
Quick question: I think most of the ladies who are coming with me have guns to bring, but for those who don't, what kind of ammo should they bring, i.e., what calibers will the extra guns be? Thanks!!
We will probably have 22, 9MM and 45.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will be there. How much ammo should I bring? Also, I can't shoot my gun for too long because it hurts my hands especially with my carpal tunnel. So, I was hoping to shoot some other guns. What ammo should I bring for the other guns? Also, if anyone is interested in shooting my gun it is a Kel-Tec P3AT. So, you would need to bring .380 ammo.

Thanks for setting this up Tricia!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuperDaisy,

Bring what you want for your gun and maybe a little more to share with others.

I will probably have a 22 that won't hurt you very much. Otherwise, I will have my 9mm and a possibly a 45.

See ya there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Okay - 9mm and .45 makes it easy. That's what we have, too. I'll try to bring my hubby's .45, too.

I'm so excited!

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a 22,9mm,smith and wesen,a black powder,a moson,sks,380,and a shot gun.
But i will not be able to bring amo for them i do not have the money.
But if anyone wants to buy amo for them i can bring them with me.
I am looking forward to the shoot.
It will be so much fun. :D :D 8) :shades: :lol: :p :dancing: :party3: :taz:
:gun4: :gun7: :gun6: :gun3: :gun1: :gun2: :gun5: :gun8: :gun9: :gun10:
:gun9: :gun10: :flamethrower: :lightsaber:

·
Registered
37 Posts
thats okay, ill just bring the 9mm, the .38 the .380, and the bp revolver then :D :crown: 8) :lol2: :bat:

oh and could somebody give me a ride to the shoot? i cant afford the gas. :dunno: :shocked: :shock: :disgusted:

:tank: :emt: :thumbup: :fudd: :thewave:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Where do you live, Cassie?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll be there! I'm in West Jordan and if any ladies want to car pool we can take my van. Just e-mail me at [email protected]

Oh...No kids right?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Queen Kat said:
Oh...No kids right?
I'm counting on no kids! :ROFL:

·
Registered
378 Posts
cassie said:
lehi :crown:
Hopefully there's another one of the group out your way. If not, any chance of driving as far as West Jordan or WVC to catch a ride?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll be there! I'll bring my 9mm and my .22 pistol. And I think I'll bring my aunt along too. She will love it!! :lol3:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nevermind, I know where it is, would anybody be willing to meet me somewhere easy to find?

And is it the outdoor range ther? If it is, it looks like they allow any caliber. So I can bring some rifles. :fudd:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cassie said:
Nevermind, I know where it is, would anybody be willing to meet me somewhere easy to find?

And is it the outdoor range ther? If it is, it looks like they allow any caliber. So I can bring some rifles. :fudd:
I only reserved the handgun range. I think just a 22 rifle will work there, but since we all met on the website of carry guns, I thought we would do our first shoot on handguns.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts