Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we are offering a discount for individuals in this group. IF you are wanting to take one of our courses, we offer a discount of 20%. If you want to order equipment, there will be a discount but send me a private message. We hope to hear from you and be safe out there everyone.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds like a great opportunity to drop in and see how you guys are doing things. I am eyeballing the AR class in Jan. I might also try to make the Dec 8 Advanced CCW class if I am going to be in town.

Everyone that carries a gun for self defense should take advantage of this type of class!! Many of us offer this type of training, and in my opinion, it is must.

This is a great discount off of an already great price, so I hope many of you take him up on this offer. Education is key, and whether you take this course from Strategic Tactical or someone else, get registered and get out and shoot!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's awesome, thanks. As soon as I get out of school and am finally making some money, I'll be looking for some training.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Maladjusted said:
Oh sure, after I already paid for the Dec 8 class...

Me: WAAAAAAHHHHHH! :lol:
It never fails, just like washing your car.......HERE COMES THE RAIN!!! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts