Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
There will be an ongoing process of finding and correcting all the little nitnoids that bother people. This is a major version upgrade of the phpBB software, so we'll be working to fix things as we find them. This is a learning process for the Posse and Admins as well because of the major feature enhancements and changes.

Please continue to bring up any problems that you know about in this section, although it would be good to look to see if it has been brought up before you do (I'm not referring to anything in this thread).

I've observed the problem of not staying logged in, and that's a high priority to get fixed, but I have no estimate of how long that will take, so please be patient with us.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
bane said:
I guess what I would like to see, though, is a feature that allowed me to be sent automatically to the "view new messages" page upon logging on... I wonder if that's an option on this new board???
You don't want much, do you? :beat:
Don't get lazy on us now...

Tell you what ... just bookmark this link to get to the forum: UCC Forum - All new posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.