Utah Guns Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hahaha... well I hadn't thought of the bookmark either... sheesh... funny, you'd think I would have, but after using the board in a certain style for so long all the new ideas go right out the window I guess! :oops:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I was hoping this "new software" would be more pocket pc friendly, but it is much worse. The display now gets garbled quite a bit and the topic activity icons don't even show up... *sigh*

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Yeah, I used to be on T-Mobile and switched for the phone. To be honest though, I get better reception in the places I frequent, so it's actually a good thing for me. I hate cell phone companies though - what a racket.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Go get an iPhone - it works great on that platform (mobile Safari). :D
Maybe when my carrier has them, I have a very sweet plan with no contract and I pay full cash price for phones to keep it. In the mean time I will just switch to Opera 8.60 which I just installed, it seems to work really well except for the topic activity icons which still don't appear.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.