Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ramiguy and I are going shooting at Doug's Shoot N Sport tonight at 7pm is anyone is interested in coming along!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oh dang! I wish I would have seen this yesterday! I would have totally joined you! I was even at the Army Navy Store close by at the time! GRRR!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
DOH! Wish we'd seen this thread earlier... SuperDaisy and I were there RIGHT AFTER YOU GUYS!!! Seriously we were there at about 6pm and we didn't leave until about 8:30! It was pretty much dead most of the time we were there too... compared to other times we've been there, we're thinking Fridays are THE day to go to Doug's!!!

Anytime you guys wanna meet up at Doug's on a Friday night again, we're game -- email us!

·
Registered
397 Posts
bane said:
DOH! Wish we'd seen this thread earlier... SuperDaisy and I were there RIGHT AFTER YOU GUYS!!! Seriously we were there at about 6pm and we didn't leave until about 8:30! It was pretty much dead most of the time we were there too... compared to other times we've been there, we're thinking Fridays are THE day to go to Doug's!!!

Anytime you guys wanna meet up at Doug's on a Friday night again, we're game -- email us!
We went on thursday night :wink: But we are definitly up for going again soon

·
Registered
304 Posts
Me too! Anytime ya'll are going I'm there! Except Tuesdays...I could probably convince Hubby to come too! He needs friends that shoot to help him overcome his fear of guns! LOL! :crown:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Ramiguy said:
bane said:

We went on thursday night :wink: But we are definitly up for going again soon
Oh, I missed that little detail! :)

What about starting up a Sunday-morning regular shoot thing??? I didn't make it to the last one, but I think I normally would.

·
Registered
304 Posts
bane said:
What about starting up a Sunday-morning regular shoot thing??? I didn't make it to the last one, but I think I normally would.
Yeah! I had a blast at the last Sunday morning shoot. If we could meet no later than 10am that would work for me. I have to get back before noon to get ready for church...heehee! :crown:

G

·
I am game for Dougs or Getsome on Sunday mornings I just have to split by 12:00 to go to my church, the Church of the Barking Dogs. Services at the humane society :lol: I am a regular on Sundays and since mid June I am at 95.5 volunteer hours at HSU and 50ish at the homeless clinic. I may sound like a saint but I am a total butthead.

G

·
Ramiguy said:
Well Doug's is closed on sundays so it would have to be Get Some or a different day at Doug's
I think that's what the Americans call DUAH! I forgot... looks like it would have to be Get Some on Sundays. I soon start a new job with old bankers hours so Saturdays work great. I prefer Doug's price but Get Some's range is far far better. If we get enough people for a regular event perhaps Stu and Mike can cut us a deal?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Sundays are best for me... but don't give my vote more than about 50% weighting, since I might not be showing up frequently! 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts