Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Richard Barnes, and I live in West Valley. I got my cfp about a year ago or so. Linked here from OCDO and figured the more forums, the better. Looking forward to perusing and the occasional conversation.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad you joined us! If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. Otherwise, make yourself at home, stick around and post often!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good to see more West Valley members, especially Open Carriers! Keep up the good work out there! We'll convert those cops someday! :cop:

Welcome
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fortunately for me I've never had the "opportunity" to educate them, and I'm not looking for one either. It's cool to be on a forum with people who live places close to me. I'm a delivery driver for a local furniture store so I go anywhere from Payson, to Brigham City on a regular basis, (don't ask for my companies policy on me carrying firearms cause I don't like it either). I'm really glad to be here, and look forward to getting comfortable.

P.S. I just read the Hogle Zoo thread and I have to say, I'm giddy about it. I go there often and have much regretted the weapon rule. I'm really stoked to see pro-active people making a real difference in ways that I can experience. Bravo

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome, there are several others from OCDO who are also members of this forum. The more the merrier. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have had my permit for a year now also. Was it Trolley Square that help you make the decision?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I was just waiting for it to come in the mail when that happened, it did reaffirm my decision though. Now I take it everyplace I go, except for on the truck at work. At least until I get the new Ruger LCP, then I'll get a pocket holster and carry everywhere.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Welcome Richard. You've got to explain your screen name to us though! Are you describing yourself, someone else, or just a commentary on the rest of us here at ucc.com?

nar·cis·sism (närs-szm) or nar·cism (närszm)
n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
4. The attribute of the human psyche characterized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

narcis·sist n.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ello...back

We are a bunch of good guys.

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome: Great to have you here Richard!

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to have you.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Thanks for becoming part of our group. Feel free to post often, I look forward to hearing from you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts