Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Here's a trick for the Kel-Tec which helped me a lot with my grip. The North American Arms (NAA) Guardian finger rest extension can be easily adapted for the Kel-Tec P-32 or P-3AT magazines. I've done this with mine and it helps me solidify my grip. Check out the instructions for doing this in the following article:
Adding an NAA Guardian finger rest to a P32

You can purchase the finger extension base plates directly from NAA online.
Look down the page for where it says, "Two Finger Extension Base Plates for all Guardian magazines: $10.00".

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Macwise, you've made a good point. However, my threat level will definitely rise if I see someone dogging my footsteps. Nothing that Randy said in his original post indicated that he would have drawn a gun yet (even if he'd had a CFP). But he would have been justified in contacting the police on the guy so that they could check him out. Had he done so, perhaps the police would have found someone searching for modeling candidates, but they might have found a child-molester looking for an opportunity to grab a child. We just don't know.

By the way, please obey the forum rules and start a thread in the Introduce Yourself forum so that we can get to know you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.