Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utah CCW Classes
- $40 Fee
- Free for Utah University Students or Faculty and Staff of any Utah School (please present ID at time of class)
- Free for any member of the US Military Services (please present ID at time of class)
- For classes held at Cabela's please contact Cabela's Customer Service to sign up for class at 801-766-2500

- Class Schedule
- 6th and 7th of July, 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm (must attend both nights) at Cabela's
- 19th of July, 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Cabela's
- 28th and 29th of July, 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm (must attend both nights) at Cabela's

For any questions please contact FBMG at 801-571-1160 or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is a quality class. I've sent 3 co-workers there and my wife as well. They have all said wonderful things about the instructor, his class, and the facilities. I guess my only complaint is after the completion of this class, my wife now carries a nicer gun than I do. :lol2:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RubieUnlimited said:
Larry, your post says july 6&7... i was just at the Cabela's website and it has july 7&8... which dates are correct?
This is actually Joe :shades: , not Larry. Larry doesn't post on UCC. Let me give you Larry's email because I'm not sure on this issue. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
This is actually Joe :shades: , not Larry. Larry doesn't post on UCC.
And why is that? Kick Larry in the butt and get him to make an account here. We could really use his humor here :lolbang:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a friend who took the class down at Cabela's about a year ago, and he really liked it. I would recomend this class to anyone.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I attended the class yesterday. I gotta say, Larry is a great teacher. I felt like it was great preparation for carrying, however now I want to do his pistol course!

And of course the best part is that I'll get my permit pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rugerlover said:
I attended the class yesterday. I gotta say, Larry is a great teacher. I felt like it was great preparation for carrying, however now I want to do his pistol course!

And of course the best part is that I'll get my permit pretty soon.
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I have attended multiple CCW classes in two different states (something to do with states denying rights to those who cannot afford to pay $65 licensing fees while it's wrong to deny voters rights because of a $5 ID card, but I digress). Larry's class was, by far, the best I have attended. The information is factual and pertinent and presented with his style of humor that keeps it all entertaining; his scenarios also bring reality to the situation and get you thinking.

BTW, I taught his last pistol class and will be teaching more when my time/job allows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts