Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:swat: FBMG Carbine course is this month on the 15-16th. We'll be doing blank fire drills on Friday evening and Live fire (out at The Farm) on Saturday morning. You will need 300 rnds rifle, and 100 rnds pistol. Lunch is proveded but bring water, sun screen, ect. Cost is $200.
Call or come in to register and I'll be at this one myself so I'll see you there. :swat:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I talked to Larry today, and he says they still have openings. It sounds like a great class, if I can (might have to go to a funeral, dont know yet) I'm going. $200 seems to me to be a great price for that much training. I have spent the last 20 years of my life acquiring the hardware, its time I get a software up-grade to back it up! :shades:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
setabkcin said:
Crap! I didn't even see this til today. When is the next one?
There isn't one on the calander yet. I suspect there will be another in the fall. I wouldn't mind going to that one too.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a report on the class. It was really great! A lot of fun, the drills where great teachers, the instructor related what we were doing to what he has done in Vietnam through recent Afganistan. I think we all came away much more confident with both carbine and pistol. We came away with things we needed to work on but feeling well on our way to being pretty big bad [EDITED]. :swat:
I'll anounce the next one here so everyone that can sign up. :thumbsup:

:mod: Please don't use special characters to try to bypass the forum word filter.

·
Registered
112 Posts
FBMG Smithy is right, the class was GREAT! The instructor is a genuine "been there and done that" guy, and he knows how to teach. I went away from it all more than a bit humbled, but I also went away knowing a lot more about what I need to work on. This is easily the best $200 I have spent in a long time. I plan on taking the course again next time its offered, and I highly recommend it to anyone here interested in learning more about their carbines and more about themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts