Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITS A GO.... Let me know who will be attending so I can give them a better head count. LETS EAT AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. If you have awards or things you want to give to other members feel free to bring them. Thanks and be safe.

[Edited to add this at the top of the thread -- Jeff]
141 North Main in Kaysville
Time: 14:00

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
What's the address?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeff, I'll just jump back and forth for the head count. The address is 141 North Main in Kaysville. Its directly acrossed the street from Taco Time. Come on people, lets get to gether and have some good food and some fun. Lets discuss some firearms issues that are out there and just say hi to each other. I told them that we should have somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-20 people and right now we are up to 5....COME ON......LOL

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I should be able to make this one. I also posted this on OCDO, maybe we can get a few people from there to come too. :)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ruger, thats great, thanks for posting it on there. Would you keep me informed of how many people will be attending from that forum. Right now I'm tooooooo busy to keep tabs on two forums.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I was just looking at photos from previous meets and I was wondering, is this an open-carry event :?:

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Strategic Tactical said:
Dustin, the choice is yours. You can OC or CC to it. Let me know if you will be attending.
Technically, I suppose you could even come unarmed. That would, however, be a social faux pas of the first order. Not recommended.

:wink:

·
Registered
613 Posts
swillden said:
Strategic Tactical said:
Dustin, the choice is yours. You can OC or CC to it. Let me know if you will be attending.
Technically, I suppose you could even come unarmed. That would, however, be a social faux pas of the first order. Not recommended.

So, since I don't have my gun yet. I will not be attending. Also, should I not be posting on this forum?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
So, since I don't have my gun yet. I will not be attending. Also, should I not be posting on this forum?
Naw... given the "zero tolerance" world of today, all you have to do to be considered armed is draw a stick picture of a gun. ;)

I remember reading a story about a student (1st grader, I think) who was suspended for pointing a chicken finger at a teacher in a threatening manner.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Shaolin said:
swillden said:
Strategic Tactical said:

I'm sure someone has a spare (or 20) that they can loan you.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wish I could come, but that day is extremely busy for me... Sorry, I won't be there.

Just for the record, this is a much better location for me than Salt Lake in the future.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Our group won't make it this time, maybe next one.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for keeping me informed everyone. Hope we get more of you that can attend. Shaolin...Sorry, I don't loan out my guns....LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok so broken collarbone / jeep gods willing I will be able to finally at long last make it to a meet

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great, we will see you there. I might be a bit late because I'm doing a class in Logan for a member on here but I WILL be there. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts