Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gr8grandma and I have patiently been waiting for the arrival of a set of twins. :party3: I know.. boys? girls? one of each? NOT EVEN!!! :ROFL:
We are talking twin New Agent Colts.:gun9: And if I do say so myself, they were worth the wait. The g8grandma decided to step up to a 1911 after shooting with "the girls" at the June UCC event. Long story short she said she wanted us to have matching guns WITH consecutive serial #'s .. how could I not jump at that offer. Finding them set out to be bit of a challenge but we pulled it off and here are some pics. :lol2: After we break them in and practice a little we will be back with a full review. Glad to share our new additions with the UCC family. :sheriff: :sheriff:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats on the new twins, sweet looking. The good thing no 3am feedings or dirty diapers. :lol2:

·
Registered
542 Posts
rdoggsilva said:
Congrats on the new twins, sweet looking. The good thing no 3am feedings or dirty diapers. :lol2:
my kind of kids.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think you made me cry....well just a tear. What beautiful twins you have. Give us a review after you first shoot them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments.I think we will enjoy shooting and carrying them,it might take a little getting used to the trench site.I have listed some of the technical information below and will will let you know how they work out this weekend.

Specifications

Model 0781OD
Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces
Overall Length: 5.72"
Barrel length: 3"
Width of slide: .910"
Width of grip (including stocks at magazine well): 1.135"
Trigger pull: 4 pounds
Magazine capacity (.45 Automatic): 7 rounds
Twist: 1 turn in 16 inches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts