Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sup: Coming from a state that doesn't have open carry it took a little getting use to. Yesterday I really didn't have a choice since I didn't bring a jacket to work. My wife and I went to dinner, Target, and South Town Mall last night and I had to open carry the whole time. I thought I would have been hastled. I actually got better service at dinner. We had our server and the manager taking care of us. In the other places we didn't get a second look. It was great. I can see more open carry in my future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,757 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
I actually got better service at dinner. We had our server and the manager taking care of us.
I've noticed that I sometimes get better service while OCing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Outsider said:
GeneticsDave said:
I just had my wife tell me yesterday that she likes the way I look when OCing. She says it reassures her that I can in fact protect her and my son. :D
Your wife needs to talk to my wife.
Mine too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
Outsider said:
GeneticsDave said:
I just had my wife tell me yesterday that she likes the way I look when OCing. She says it reassures her that I can in fact protect her and my son. :D
Your wife needs to talk to my wife.
Mine too.
Mine too. She likes the fact that I'm getting my concealed permit but isn't warm to the idea of OC'ing either...
I think secretly though she thinks it's HOT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
thering said:
I think secretly though she thinks it's HOT.
Keep dreaming!!! :ROFL:
Harsh!!!

I just asked my wife if she secretly thinks I'm hot when I'm open carry even though she doesn't like it and she nods.

Me: "Are you lying?"
Her: "No, I really do. More so when you are moving and lifting heavy furniture and have your gun on. Very sexy."

The story behind that is last week I helped moved my cousin and OCed the entire time, didn't really hit the gun on anything. And yesterday I helped move someone for six hours and had it on me the entire time again. Needless to say my arms feel like rubber but at least she liked me carrying and acting all "manly" even though at the end of those six hours I was dead tired and couldn't even talk straight anymore. Good thing I didn't have to pull, that might have been bad.

Not to hijack the thread :thijack: but anyone ever get to that point of total exhaustion and then go to lay down and sleep and you can't! That happened to me last night!!! Went to bed at 12:30am this morning and woke up at 3:30am and couldn't fall back asleep. Then I had a half hour nap this afternoon and I feel wired! ***!?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,616 Posts
Oh boy, this could open up a can of worms as every guy who is reading this asks his wife the same question. :lolbang:

I just asked my wife if she thinks I'm hot when I'm open carrying. She said YES!! Woo hoooooo!
She said that when sees me carrying, she knows that I will protect her, and that makes me sexy. :heartbeat: :love: :crown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
:ROFL: :lol2: :ROFL:
They all know it's true..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
No offense taken...my wife had the same reaction...

I'm used to it... :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Jeff Johnson said:
Oh boy, this could open up a can of worms as every guy who is reading this asks his wife the same question. :lolbang:

I just asked my wife if she thinks I'm hot when I'm open carrying. She said YES!! Woo hoooooo!
She said that when sees me carrying, she knows that I will protect her, and that makes me sexy. :heartbeat: :love: :crown:
Not hard labor? Dang it! Hmm... wonder how I can make her think I'm sexy without manual labor. Maybe birthday suit, belt and gun... whoops! :oops:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top