Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
thering said:
I think secretly though she thinks it's HOT.
Keep dreaming!!! :ROFL:
Harsh!!!

I just asked my wife if she secretly thinks I'm hot when I'm open carry even though she doesn't like it and she nods.

Me: "Are you lying?"
Her: "No, I really do. More so when you are moving and lifting heavy furniture and have your gun on. Very sexy."

The story behind that is last week I helped moved my cousin and OCed the entire time, didn't really hit the gun on anything. And yesterday I helped move someone for six hours and had it on me the entire time again. Needless to say my arms feel like rubber but at least she liked me carrying and acting all "manly" even though at the end of those six hours I was dead tired and couldn't even talk straight anymore. Good thing I didn't have to pull, that might have been bad.

Not to hijack the thread :thijack: but anyone ever get to that point of total exhaustion and then go to lay down and sleep and you can't! That happened to me last night!!! Went to bed at 12:30am this morning and woke up at 3:30am and couldn't fall back asleep. Then I had a half hour nap this afternoon and I feel wired! ***!?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Jeff Johnson said:
Oh boy, this could open up a can of worms as every guy who is reading this asks his wife the same question. :lolbang:

I just asked my wife if she thinks I'm hot when I'm open carrying. She said YES!! Woo hoooooo!
She said that when sees me carrying, she knows that I will protect her, and that makes me sexy. :heartbeat: :love: :crown:
Not hard labor? Dang it! Hmm... wonder how I can make her think I'm sexy without manual labor. Maybe birthday suit, belt and gun... whoops! :oops:

·
Registered
507 Posts
xmirage2kx said:
I have found that OC makes all the women want me. A week or so ago I was eating at Red Robin with my wife when a woman came up to me while I was headed for the restroom and asked for my number :shades: . Well I informed her I was married and she said "So what... " :shock: . I told her I wasn't interested and wasn't going to cheat on my wife and she said "Its not cheating if she is there too":jawdrop: needless to say I still replied no, and was probably glad my wife wasn't packing when I told her.
:jawdrop: Wow...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.