Utah Guns Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not hard labor? Dang it! Hmm... wonder how I can make her think I'm sexy without manual labor. Maybe birthday suit, belt and gun... whoops! :oops:
:shock:
Now your just trying to gross us all out... :ack:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have found that OC makes all the women want me. A week or so ago I was eating at Red Robin with my wife when a woman came up to me while I was headed for the restroom and asked for my number :shades: . Well I informed her I was married and she said "So what... " :shock: . I told her I wasn't interested and wasn't going to cheat on my wife and she said "Its not cheating if she is there too" :jawdrop: needless to say I still replied no, and was probably glad my wife wasn't packing when I told her.

·
Registered
507 Posts
xmirage2kx said:
I have found that OC makes all the women want me. A week or so ago I was eating at Red Robin with my wife when a woman came up to me while I was headed for the restroom and asked for my number :shades: . Well I informed her I was married and she said "So what... " :shock: . I told her I wasn't interested and wasn't going to cheat on my wife and she said "Its not cheating if she is there too":jawdrop: needless to say I still replied no, and was probably glad my wife wasn't packing when I told her.
:jawdrop: Wow...

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
What Red Robin was this at? I'll make sure I never go there... :ROFL:
Absolutely not. Never. What's the address, exactly?

:lolbang:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
swillden said:
GeneticsDave said:
What Red Robin was this at? I'll make sure I never go there... :ROFL:
Absolutely not. Never. What's the address, exactly?

Shame on you guys :disgusted: :disgusted: :wink:

1200 Towne Centre Blvd # 1100
Provo, UT 84601

:crown:

I am sure it had nothing to do with my gun though, just my stunning good looks and natural charm :troll:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
So Dave, do you want to change the location of today's OC lunch?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.