Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the forum being messed up for two days? I have had a ruthlessly hard time connecting through both Tapatalk and the Internet.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just barely started working for me. I have tried all day and all of yesterday. I think I was able to get it loaded once yesterday, but wasn't able to do much. I tried mostly Tapatalk but went to the site when it failed. Wasn't able to get on that either. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Same issue for me, can't get on using PC , but works from phone..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hm. Maybe it's Verizon messing with you lol I've had no tapatalk issues outside of the random failures it keeps having after their latest update. Nothing however, related to this site.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use Tapatalk on another forum as well. I was able to connect every time to that one, even while this forum wasn't working.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usually when Tapatalk is having issues it is because the forum is having issues. At least, that is what I have experienced.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Tapatalk working fine on Verizon phone. Unable to connect using PC and I've tried three different browsers, so I seriously doubt it's a cache issue.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I was on it quite a bit yesterday. Just got online for the first time today so don't know if there were problems but it seems to be working fine for me.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Ya, hasn't been working for me at home the last two days. I had to sneek on at my inlaws...

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I tried to get on right after my last post but it wouldn't let me. This is the first time since then I have been able to get on.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I haven't been able to get on using my home internet. It is like I got blacklisted somehow. I can't ping or traceroute. But if I use a proxy I can connect just fine. Or if I use my phone. I have been thinking I should message a moderator soon if this continues. Glad its not just me.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I can't get to the site when on Comcast, but just fine on Sprint and AT&T

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
It looks like its a comcast DNS issue. I also have Comcast but cn only get the site to work on my tablet when not connected to my home network.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I agree it's a comcast issue, I connected using a public proxy server with no problem. Not that it will likely do any good, but I'm getting on the phone to comcast tech support now.

Quychang

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, while on Comcast I could get on the other forum I'm on all the time. , just not this one.

·
Registered
624 Posts
UnderratedF00l said:
It looks like its a comcast DNS issue. I also have Comcast but cn only get the site to work on my tablet when not connected to my home network.
I don't think it is a DNS issue, because I get the correct IP address when looking it up. I have comcast as well.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts