Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the forum being messed up for two days? I have had a ruthlessly hard time connecting through both Tapatalk and the Internet.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just barely started working for me. I have tried all day and all of yesterday. I think I was able to get it loaded once yesterday, but wasn't able to do much. I tried mostly Tapatalk but went to the site when it failed. Wasn't able to get on that either. :dunno:

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use Tapatalk on another forum as well. I was able to connect every time to that one, even while this forum wasn't working.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usually when Tapatalk is having issues it is because the forum is having issues. At least, that is what I have experienced.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I tried to get on right after my last post but it wouldn't let me. This is the first time since then I have been able to get on.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, while on Comcast I could get on the other forum I'm on all the time. , just not this one.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Also wouldn't let me on this morning. This is the first time I've been able to get on today.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Paul said:
Snurd said:
Also wouldn't let me on this morning. This is the first time I've been able to get on today.
Snurd, we are trying to keep you away!
Kidding.
Not sure what is going on. I'll try to get to it when I get some time. May be a few days though. Hope you guys understand. Me or Jeff will get to it as quick as one of us can.
I KNEW it. :crying:
I'll keep finding a way back though. :D

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I've been able to get on fine. Though getting through to We The Armed was impossible for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
uofudavid said:
Is this forum dead? Is there another gun forum in Utah that people are using?
It's not dead. There haven't been as many people joining the conversations lately. I'm not sure why. Possibly it's because of the new ownership, or because people are more busy. Or because they think I'm irritating. :dunno: Probably the latter.

Sent from iSnurd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts