Utah Guns Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
The problem is no one here knew about the phishing issue. Comcast wouldn't release any info to those of us that knew which questions to ask. Just told us to contact the forum owner to see if "he was blocking access to Comcast sites". I knew he wasn't, and told them that the problem was in their NOC. They were exceedingly unhelpful.

Regards, and thanks for joining us to keep us informed. At least those of us that knew about proxy servers could get online, and we can start a topic like this one to alert you guys that something is up. Meantime, tell us who the phishers are...there were a few annoyed citizens around here, and safe to say most of us are armed... :ROFL: :spit:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Old thread, but has the forum been having issues the last few days? I've been unable to login through Tapatalk and I've gotten errors when using the Web page through a browser. Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
uofudavid said:
Is this forum dead? Is there another gun forum in Utah that people are using?
It's not dead. There haven't been as many people joining the conversations lately. I'm not sure why. Possibly it's because of the new ownership, or because people are more busy. Or because they think I'm irritating. :dunno: Probably the latter.

Sent from iSnurd

41 - 50 of 50 Posts