Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are opening up the FREE CFP class this Saturday to everyone. First come first serve. Contact us through our website via email at [email protected]. It will begin at 10:00 am. I wont be on here for a few days so I wont be able to reply to private messages through here. Thanks and hope to see some of you that don't have permits or some of your family members that don't. Be safe

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just for those that have responded about the class, it will be on SATURDAY, JUNE 7th, not June 6th like the email says that was sent out to you.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
****CHANGE OF DATE****

sorry everyone but my life could depend on me not changing the date for the FREE CFP class. We will have to move it back one week to June 14th. My daughter, who is 6, is in a beauty pageant in southern Utah and I would suffer the wrath of an angry daughter if I was not there. The location will be the same for those of you who have emailed me. If you have any others who want to attend please have them contact me so we don't get to full. Thanks and be safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.