Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This listing is for a close friend who is not a member of the board. He has a number of Diamond Lifetime memberships available for $200 per.

The Diamond membership gives you the ability to attend any course, at any time, with guaranteed placement for the rest of your life (with 2 weeks notice). It also includes all newly-created courses that might appear in the future, and some other ancillary benefits such as a 40% discount at their Pro Shop.

If you have not been to Front Sight, you have to understand that there is a drastic difference in the quality of the training there vs the quality of their marketing campaigns. Like everyone else, I despise the infomercial-style marketing and the amount of spam and robo-calls I get. Their marketing style screams that they're going out of business... but those worries have been put to bed by over 12 years of operation thus far. Despite their terrible marketing, the training received at Front Sight is truly spectacular. Every review on the internet says the exact same thing. I will tell anyone that wants to listen that my skill level has increased every time I've completed a course. In the past year, I've been to the 4-day Defensive Handgun, 2-day Defensive Handgun (twice), 2-day Advanced Tactical Handgun, and am currently training for the 2-day Handgun Combat Master's Prep Course. Continual training is one of the most important things we can do to be prepared, and because of the training I've taken, I am a significantly different shooter than I was a year ago. Despite their painful marketing campaigns, I can not say enough good things about the training at Front Sight.

Do note that there is a $50 dollar annual background check charged by Front Sight, so your total cost of ownership for the Diamond Lifetime membership would be $250 dollars out of pocket.

To reiterate: I do not have memberships for sale; I am not making any money on referrals. I am only helping out a friend -- I will refer interested parties to him.

Please reach out via PM with any questions.

UF

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I think you'll find a lot of folks on here have a bazillion FS Diamond memberships they'd love to sell. I know I do. It's tough to sell them given how many people in the firearms world have them. I'll be interested to hear if your friends' able to sell them. If so I may give it another shot. For now I just give them away as christmas and birthday presents. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There certainly are a lot of them floating around - I know he's sold a few, and I simply told him I'd do him a favor and pass on the message.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Plus it's hard to sell them here when if you know where to look you can pick up an ambassador membership for as little as $99. Less if you buy a bunch of them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Please excuse the ignorance, but what is the deal with these memberships? On their site, they are $15,000. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Jiggerman said:
Please excuse the ignorance, but what is the deal with these memberships? On their site, they are $15,000. Am I missing something here?
They are legit there are many way to gain memberships to Frontsight as a member or contributor and then you may sell those memberships to others. I don't know where they come up with the inflated prices on the web sight. I think it is mostly to just artificially inflate the value of the membership. If you plan to attend even once a year then one of these memberships is worth it. The Diamond membership offered here gets pretty much full access to the NV location. An ambassador membership would give full access to all future locations. So far I think the only other location is in Alaska.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Jiggerman said:
Front Sight's marketing is slimy and makes you feel you are getting ripped off. Ignore all that crap.
Their training however is EXCELLENT. I was there last week for a rifle class. I think I have taken 9 classes in the last 3 years. The membership is a STEAL. And there are lots of us out there (myself included) who have memberships for super cheap. I took 2 new members down there last week. I am always looking for people to come with me to Front Sight. I'm prepping now for their shotgun course and a long range precision rifle class sometime soon also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.