Utah Guns Forum banner

Funny Pics

21K views 179 replies 54 participants last post by  Car Knocker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
yahoobulletlies.gif

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Leave it to you Dave to post the best laughs! I have seen the gun mailbox before & it is cool. The lady with the the "bullets" which hit her home! Come on now, It is even hard for me to believe that some news person is so naive and stupid as to believe such a tale when the bullets are still in the casing, unfired, primer still attached and no mushrooming at all...but then again it may have just "fit" what they wanted to portray. Even then--how many people out there are really that stupid as to believe that? Also my wife who never grew up around guns knows that it is a big lie and that they have never been fired.
Now, the HK ad---that tore me up! :ROFL: :lol3: Because we hate you---now that is some good advertising!

Thanks for making my night again!

#13 ·
This is obviously photoshopped just like the one that came with it that showed two fired bullets in her hand, one a .50 BMG that made her hand look like it was over 12" long. Shadows, shading, and size proportion are all way off.

#16 ·
scott.pete06 said:
apollosmith said:
This is still one of my favorites...
It took me a second to realize why this pic was funny... :lolbang:
You gotta admit, a handgun that is so reliable that it will function even when the rounds are loaded backwards is pretty darned impressive!

#17 ·
swillden said:
scott.pete06 said:
apollosmith said:
It took me a second to realize why this pic was funny... :lolbang:
You gotta admit, a handgun that is so reliable that it will function even when the rounds are loaded backwards is pretty darned impressive!
Now THAT'S something I want to see! Go get one and let me know how it works Swill! :lolbang:

#19 ·
The Chuck Norris one is awesome!!! :ROFL:

#21 ·
GeneticsDave said:
Now THAT'S something I want to see! Go get one and let me know how it works Swill! :lolbang:
What, you don't doubt their advertising, do you?

#22 ·

:ROFL: Out of principle I could never own a HK :ROFL:

#23 ·
pedman said:

:ROFL: Out of principle I could never own a HK :ROFL:
We tried this at public shooting range earlier today with my friend's .40 cal HK. We loaded the magazine with 9mm rounds. Should have seen the expression on the RSO's face when the first round flew out of the barrel. It took him a while to figure out what exactly was going on. :shocked: Kinda scary, seems like this county employee needs a serious "retrain" session. :(

gf

#24 ·
glock fan said:
We tried this at public shooting range earlier today with my friend's .40 cal HK. We loaded the magazine with 9mm rounds. Should have seen the expression on the RSO's face when the first round flew out of the barrel. It took him a while to figure out what exactly was going on. :shocked: Kinda scary, seems like this county employee needs a serious "retrain" session. :(

gf
??? I don't quite get it. What was going on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.