Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this funny video. It mocks some of the typical gun bloopers of Hollywood - you know, the guys that cock their guns multiple times for effect.

Rated PG for drama, mild language, and gratuitous display of the Beretta 92FS.

·
Registered
253 Posts
LOL....Oh my sides are hurting from the laughter. I helped out as safety officer for a small filmed movie a few years back involving guns. The director wanted the actors to be filmed cocking the guns. It took a while to inform them that once filmed being loaded, that was enough. Everyone was so predisposed to the hollywood method of hearing a cocking noise before shooting. They wanted more hammer pulls in a gunfight than I would need with an SAA. Always funny. I ended up suggesting they use SA/DA so that they can decock after the threat and cock before the threat. They were a bit more happy, but it was still funny. It ended up being a good compromise.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
That was pretty funny. I watched I Am Legend for the second time last week. SPOILER WARNING! That show is awesome. I was a bit disappointed though to notice a glaring gun error. At the end when the zombies have broken into the house, Will Smith shoots a machine gun at the main Zombie and as it leaps out the window and he runs out of bullets but the machine gun keeps "shooting" even though it is out of bullets. Its one of those rapid click click click click click things. About 5 empty click sounds in 1 second just so you know that he really ran out of bullets. Kind of sounded like my kids toy machine guns. Bugged the crap out of me when I noticed it. I guess that may be the only way to communicate to the masses that the gun was empty though...

·
Registered
82 Posts
:ROFL:
I am going to put up a work free zone at home...
I will never cut the lawn, take out trash, wash dishes, pick up, shovel snow or any thing my wife tells me to do again! :D

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
davyut said:
I will never cut the lawn, take out trash, wash dishes, pick up, shovel snow or any thing my wife tells me to do again! :D
I tried that once. I immediately found myself to be in an intimacy free zone. It wasn't pretty. :shock:

·
Registered
67 Posts
apollosmith said:
davyut said:
I tried that once. I immediately found myself to be in an intimacy free zone. It wasn't pretty. :shock:
I'm pretty sure that is where I would end up if I put up a work free zone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts