Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Gary Eubanks (geubanks). New to this site, just invited thru email by Paul... Thanks, Paul.
I am a CCW Instructor and am looking forward to reading and learning from this forum. I have been shooting for more than 45 years. I love guns and love to teach people how to use them safely and properly.
I also love the martial arts, I have been in them since 1969. I studied under Chuck Norris and ran a school of his back in the 80's. I still teach at my home and do seminars on rape prevention and self-defense. I specialize now in street fighting self-defense.
I am also a Scuba instructor and love to dive, hope we have some divers on here as well.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey there Gary,
This is Brian Nelson, I was in your class at Steve Becksteads house a few months back. Glad to have you with us. I would still like to get some open hand training from you in the future. Take care, Brian

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
From one who is new, but not quite as new as you;

Welcome

Tarzan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tacomatose said:
Hey there Gary,
I would still like to get some open hand training from you in the future. Take care, Brian
Just let me know when you would like to get together. I can be available anytime. I have two classes a night on Thursdays... You are welcome to come for a visit if you would like.

·
Registered
125 Posts
geubanks said:
Tacomatose said:
Hey there Gary,
I would still like to get some open hand training from you in the future. Take care, Brian
Just let me know when you would like to get together. I can be available anytime. I have two classes a night on Thursdays... You are welcome to come for a visit if you would like.
I usually have our weekly Bowling Pin shoot in ogden on Thursdays, but I will make arrangements and get down to see you. Thanks, Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.