Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there is now a place to indicate Gender in the User control panel...I put female of course! Are our Awesome moderators getting close to making our Ladies Forum private? Keep up the good work guys! We really appreciate ya'll!
:crown:

:mod: Moved out of Ladies Only forum. If you would like the men to respond, please do not post in the Ladies Only forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I put a mark next to "Male" for Gender in the User Control panel but it desn't show up over here ------> next to Gender:. It also doesn't show up next to Queen Kat's Gender:.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Jeff Johnson said:
Sorry. It seems that the modification didn't work quite all the way. It's still a work in progress.
Once you get all of the roosters out of the hen-house you'll need to make one of these young ladies a moderator...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Ruger Collector said:
Jeff Johnson said:
Sorry. It seems that the modification didn't work quite all the way. It's still a work in progress.
Once you get all of the roosters out of the hen-house you'll need to make one of these young ladies a moderator...
I vote for packingmamma.....but then I am a male so I can't vote anyway. :dunno:

Tarzan

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Chances are the current moderators would continue to monitor all forums. When it is decided that more moderators are needed, invitations to the respective individuals will be issued. We don't choose moderators based on sex or age, but rather experience, past interactions and usefulness.

Hopefully the gender mod will be effective in helping the men read only the posts they want while at the same time allowing the women a place of refuge and sanctuary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts