Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I think Doug's Shoot and Sports is only $8, at least the card I got from a LEO says its value is $8.

ian

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
$12 is pretty standard. I go to Range masters in springville (also $12) but you can buy a membership for like $200 that allows you to bring 2 people, or pay a little more more added beneifits (free rentals, more friends, etc).

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
I think it was $7.50 last week (at Doug's) when I went and that included targets and ear/eye protection if needed.

I just head out to LeeKay and pay $4. It may be a little colder, but I dress warmly in the winter and shoot a LOT more in the summer months.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
tapehoser said:
I think it was $7.50 last week (at Doug's) when I went and that included targets and ear/eye protection if needed.

I just head out to LeeKay and pay $4. It may be a little colder, but I dress warmly in the winter and shoot a LOT more in the summer months.
2 words: West Desert

FREE 8) (shy gas, but bring an ATV and make a day of it)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I usually head up to the Hendrickson range. It's closer than Lee Kay for me but it is $5.

I know Hendrickson offers memberships but does anyone know anything about them like cost and such?

ian (who is not trying to hijack thread)

G

·
west desert

Shoot how I want, what I want, (no MGs @ Lee Kay) from the hip or the holster, as fast as I want, as slow as I want, as far as I want,

That said I do shoot at indoor ranges from time to time Dougs, Get some, and impact (only when its free) soon FBMG!!! too :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ranges are good for sighting in weapons, interactive targets, etc that you can't do out west as easily. For just some pratice time nothing beats the freedom of the great outoors.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I head out by camp williams usually. Can't shoot around 5 mile pass, but there are huge signs stating that. Otherwise you are good to shoot.

G

·
xmirage2kx said:
I head out by camp williams usually. Can't shoot around 5 mile pass, but there are huge signs stating that. Otherwise you are good to shoot.
Thats closer than where I go can I get the location in MGRS format please?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
When I lived in Utah County, we'd head to the west side of Utah Lake, against the hills there. Great spot for outdoors shooting. Very popular too. On any given Saturday, you can find a lot of other people doing the same thing. :gun9: :gun7:
Safe though..?

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
NotSoSimple said:
Jeff Johnson said:
When I lived in Utah County, we'd head to the west side of Utah Lake, against the hills there. Great spot for outdoors shooting. Very popular too. On any given Saturday, you can find a lot of other people doing the same thing. :gun9: :gun7:
Safe though..?
One has to wonder. I do try to find a spot that is not crowded.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
gramps said:
It's $12 for pistols, $19 for two people if you share a lane. If you wanted to shoot rifles, it's a bit more, but I don't remember exactly. It's a nice clean range too.
:shock: To me, that seems like a lot. I prefer to just find a good spot in the desert somewhere.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts