Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,

My name is Dan. I have been involved in shooting since the age of 5 (when my father decided I was big enough to shoot his Colt Police Posative 32-20). For the last 50plus years, I have enjoyed the use of firearms, and studied Internal, External and Terminal ballistics as well as shooting for entertainment and pleasure.

I have found many interesting conversations on this board since finding it after having applied for my CFP. I now have my CFP and hope to learn even more on this site.

DJ

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome. What are you carrying now adays?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the Welcome.

As we speak, I am carrying a Glock 23. On any given day I may carry any one of many from my collection. My favorites are my personalized Combat Commander, 4" Python or a Smith 2" 64.

I am new to the Glock, and the jury is still out on that one. I did get out and put a couple hundred rounds through it this past Saturday. Was impressed with accuracy, and find it comfortable to carry. Not sure about the trigger yet.

DJ

P.S. Did I mention the Glock is UUUGGly!! :ack:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Car Knocker said:
Hi, Dan. Welcome to UCC!

DeeJay said:
P.S. Did I mention the Glock is UUUGGly!!
No need to - we know. :lolbang:
Hey now, I think mine is purdy. :wink:

Welcome to the forum, Dan.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Welcome.

With the exception of the better 1911s all semi autos are ugly. The good looking guns are revolvers, and especially the single actions. IMO

:D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts