Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toting a SIG P226 for the last several years; but only because I can't conceal an AR15 in my pants.

I work at a gun store but prefer not to say where as I am not here to promote the store; but don't want to conceal my occupation either as the many years of dealing with return/warranty issues have given me a different perspective on what I most certainly would not carry.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well UtahEBM....welcome to the forum......

It is good to have someone here with the prospective you have and all. :thumbsup:

Tarzan

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome: from Bountiful!

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything. We look forward to hearing from you often!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome, I think it would be interesting to hear some of your opinions as to what "not" to carry. I've been doing some shopping around, any advice?

·
Registered
295 Posts
So, um...what wouldn't you carry?? :D A big howdy from Provostan! :welcome:, and make yourself at home.

--Geoff

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome, this is one fun place.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
burninator said:
So, um...what wouldn't you carry?? :D A big howdy from Provostan! :welcome:, and make yourself at home.

--Geoff
Will Provostan accept my CFP as a valid form of ID?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome. Hope to see you contribute where you can on the boards.

·
Registered
151 Posts
:welcome:
Look forward to hearing some insight on your daily interaction with owners and manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
utahEBM said:
I work at a gun store but prefer not to say where as I am not here to promote the store
Go ahead and tell us. Nobody is going to think you are just here to promote "the store." We also like sending business to respected, participating members of this forum.

Glad you found us. Now post often and have some fun here. Your experience and perspective will be AWESOME to have around, so chime in often.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard!

A P226 is a fine carry gun, just a little on the thick side for me. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts